Friday, March 20, 2009

Temporary Fencing - Day 17


Fencing side view


Simonds Signage


Fencing Rear View


Fencing front view


View from inside the fence. This is where our house will be in a few months. I wonder what that mound of sand or dirt will be used for?


15 November 2008

Looks like the site is being prepared for concrete slab pouring next week as mentioned by the Site Supervisor when I spoke to him a few days ago. Went onsite today and found the temporary fencing has been put in place.

I've requested to be informed when they are about to pour the concrete slab so I can throw in a few gold coins for "good luck" as this is part of our culture. He promised to call me a couple of days before that happens so that I can go onsite. It's costing me a bit of money for petrol as I live about 40 kms away but I just can't help it as I'm excited to see new developments with the house construction.

Next week will be a busy one for me.

No comments: