Friday, March 20, 2009

Frame Completed, Lockup Stage Started - Day 46





















We’re now in the lockup stage. The house has been wrapped by Simonds with a nice looking sheet with their name on it and foil on the other side.

The rains wrecked havoc though through much of Victoria, our land included, as the ground was very soft that my feet sank and my shoes were covered with mud when I did the initial inspection. Also found the concrete flooring of the house to be covered with mud all over. This must have been caused by the contractors’ shoes as they worked to put up the roof trusses and cover the house all over with foil. I’m sure they’ll clean the floor as work goes along.

I just hope that they'll be able to put the roof tiles up before the 2-week holiday break which starts from 23 December to 04 January.

I now have to send the 2nd Invoice for Frame Stage Completion to the lender for further processing.

Note: I used my mobile phone camera as I forgot to bring my normal Digicam, so the shots taken were not too clear.

No comments: