Tuesday, April 21, 2009

PCI completed - 21 April 2009

PCI was originally scheduled 2 or 3 weeks ago but it had to be rescheduled. Finally, it was over today.

There were about 20 minor items that needs to be fixed and 1 item which was not made according to the plans. The site supervisor was very accomodating and didn't really have any problems highlighting to him what needs to be fixed. I have signed the PCI form which stipulates that they will fix the defects within 7 days so hopefully I'll get a call next Tuesday to schedule the final inspection, after which I can schedule final settlement.

Once silicone has been applied on Wednesday, the building inspector will be able to issue the Occupancy Permit and in turn I need to submit this to my lender so they can process the final cheque which I'll be holding on to until settlement.

Hope everything goes on smoothly and hopefully there'll be no delays.

1 comment:

Clageo said...

Congrat!! Your house is looking very good.. Hopefully they can meet their promise and fix everything wtihin the set timeframe.. I am still waiting for mine, i am just checking my contract and they are about to go pass the contract completion date, argh